Designing an appropriate organizational structure is very crucial in determining organizational performance. Organizational structure by itself does not lead to success, but the weak structure makes successful performance impossible. On this basis, designing a new optimal model of the organizational structure for the Deputy of Rehabilitation of the Welfare Organization is considered. This research is conducted in three stages. In the first stage that is performed qualitatively, the data is collected through conducting structured interviews with rehabilitation authorities, managers, and experts. In the second stage, the key themes are extracted and are converted to the corresponding model. In the last stage, testing the extracted model is also performed, and this stage is conducted quantitatively. Based on the results, the factors identified in the foundation data model were influential on each other. The factor load of causal factors on the main category was 0.71, and its t-statistic was 5.67. The factor load of the contextual factors on the strategies was 0.52 and its t-statistic was 3.61. The factor load of the intervening factors on the strategies was 0.44 and its t-statistic was 2.59. The factor load of the main category on the strategies was 0.68 and its t-statistic was 4.7. Finally, the factor load of the strategies on the consequences was 0.69, and its t-statistic was 8.24. In general, concerning all indicators, the model had a good fit. Factor loads indicated the impact ratio of the observed variable in explaining and measuring the hidden variables related to it. On this basis, it can be said that designing the new optimal model of the organizational structure of the Deputy of Rehabilitation of the Welfare Organization has been done appropriately.
1. Ekrami M, Farajpour A. Predicting Organizational Learning Components Based on the Perspectives of Payam Noor University Personnel. Res School Virtual Learn. 2016; 4 (14): 53-64.
2. Farajollahi M, Hasani K, Safari S, Moeinikia M. Designing of the Organizational Structure of Open and Distance Universities: The Case Study of Payame Noor University. Res School Virtual Learn. 2016;4(15):49-64.
3. Wang MH, Yang TY. Investigating the success of knowledge management: An empirical study of small-and medium-sized enterprises. Asia Pac Manag Rev. 2016;21(2):79-91.
4. Rahman Sarsht H, Radmard SG, Golvani M. Study of Relationship between Organizational Structure and Knowledge Management. Organ Cult Manag. 2011;9(23):31-50.
5. Gelard P, Emamisaleh K. Looking into Knowledge Management from Organizational Structure Perspective. Int Rev Manag Bus Res. 2013;2(2):518-29.
6. Maharti Y, Al-Qurishi E, Jamil R. Investigating and Analyzing the Role of Organizational Structure on the Performance of Karbala Banks. International Conference on Modern Research in Industrial Management and Engineering; 2015.
7. Fredrickson JW. The strategic decision process and organizational structure. Acad Manage Rev. 1986;11(2):280-97.
8. Rahman Sarsht H, Radmard Gh, Golvani M. The Relationship between Organizational Structure and Knowledge Management. Organ Cult Manag. 2011;9(23):31-50.
9. Robbins S. Organization theory. Translated by Seyyed Mehdi Alvani, Hassan Danaeifard. fourth edition. Tehran. Safaei Publications.
10. Robbins S. Organisation behaviour. Translated by Ghasem Kabiri. 5TH edition. Tehran. Azad university Publications, 1980.
11. Blau P, Schoenherr R. The structure of organization. New York: Basic books; 1971. p. 2.
12. Daft L. Organization Theory and Design. Translators Parsian A, Arabi M. first volume. second edition. Tehran. The Office of Cultural Research, 1980.
13. Wang M, Yang T. Investigating the success of knowledge management: An empirical study of small and medium-sized enterprises. Asia Pac Manag Rev. 2016;21(2):79-91.
14. Besson P, Rowe F. Strategizing information systems-enabled organizational transformation: A transdisciplinary review and new directions. J Strateg Inf Syst. 2012;21(2):103-24.
15. Alvani SM. Public Administration. 32th ed. Tehran: Ney; 2008. 312 p.
16. Monavarian A, Asgari N, Ashena M. Structural and content dimensions of knowledge-based organization. Tehran. InThe National Conference on Knowledge Management 2007 (pp. 10-20).
17. Keshvari AR. The Relationship between Organizational Structure and Sustainable Evolution with Systemic Thinking Approach. Def Pol J. 2008;63:119-54.
18. Monavarian A, Asgari N. Organization in the Age of Industry, Information and Knowledge. Tehran University Press: Tehran; 2015.
19. Foster WM, Washington M. Organizational structure and home team performance. Team Perform Manag. 2009;15(3/4):158-71.
20. Tata J, Prasad S. Team self-management, organizational structure, and judgments of team effectiveness. J Manag Issues. 2004:248-65.
21. Yusefi A, Kavosi Z, Keshvari M, Mehrabi M. The Relationship between Organizational Structure and Organizational Strategy: Case Study of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. School Manag Med Inf. 2017;5(4):217-26.
22. Shukr N, Ramli A. Organizational Structure and Performances of Responsible Malaysian Healthcare Providers: A Balanced Scorecard Perspective. Procedia Econ Finance. 2015;28:202-12.
23. Cristobal J, Fernandz V, Diaz E. Advantages, An analyziz of the main project organizational structures: disadvantages, and factors affecting their selection. Prosedai Comput Sci. 2018;138:791-8.