This article is devoted to theoretical and practical issues in the field of studying the impact of distance learning technologies on the professional training of students of the Faculty of Pharmacy. We analyzed the "National Strategy 2015-2020" and its key principles concerning all healthcare specialists, and particularly, the pharmaceutical branch. In the context of distance learning, and informative component plays a significant role in the training of specialists and the formation of professional competence of masters of pharmacy. We investigated the directions of using modern information and communication technologies and their role in the development of the pharmaceutical industry. We considered the set of pedagogical conditions that ensure the effectiveness of the implementation of distance learning in the process of studying pharmaceutical disciplines since the improvement and maintaining of professionalism is one of the main tasks of the teaching staff and students of medical (pharmaceutical) (M (Ph) HEI) of higher educational institutions. The dynamics of changes in student’s rate achievement for the 2018-2020 academic year are analyzed.
1. Channel of distance learning in National Medical University named after O.O. Boghomolets. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZ4VXjeZ-1pblCa47v83GQ?view_as=subscriber
2. Distance learning platform of the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets. Available from: http://neuron.nmuofficial.com/
3. Gayova LV, Yanitska LV, Obernikhina NV, Sanzhur TS. Licensed integrated exam "KROK 1. Dentistry" at the National Medical University named after O.O. Boghomolets as an indicator of quality control of education: interdisciplinary integration. Monit aspect. 2017;7(15):15-8. Available from: http://journals.uran.ua/sr_edu/article/view/107335/103046
4. Ibrahim S, Azhar AS, Ather AS, Ahsan AS, Muneer AS, Kaleem AS. Backache: Association with Stature, Posture and Work-Station Ergonomics in Information Technology Professionals-An Analytical Study. Int J Pharm Res Allied Sci. 2019;8(2):10-4.
5. Kucherenko I. Psychological-pedagogical features of studying informatics disciplines in medical institutions of higher education using distance learning. Pedagog Sci. 2019(1):28-39. Available from: https://repository.sspu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/7307/1/Kucherenko_Psykholoho-pedahohichni.pdf
6. Mykytenko PV, Lapinskij VV. Designing interdisciplinary integration of medical informatics. Inf Technol Learn Tools. 2020;1(75):26-41. doi:10.33407/itlt.v75i1.3569
7. National strategy for health care reform for the period 2015-2020 Available from: http://moz.gov.ua/uploads/0/691-strategiya.pdf
8. Nizhenkovska IV, Reva TD, Chkhalo OM, Holovchenko OI. Technology-Driven Self-Directed Learning of Graduate Pharmaceutists: Adding Value through Entrepreneurship. Int J Learn Teach Educ Res. 2020;19(6):111-26. doi:10.26803/ijlter.19.6.7
9. Panfilova H, Hala L, Simonian L, Tsurikova O, Gerush O, Bogdan N. The study of problems and prospects of the pharmacy network development in Ukraine in the context of changing approaches to the state regulation in the retail segment of the national pharmaceutical market. J Adv Pharm Educ Res. 2019;9(3):128-35.
10. Pellio IM, Reva TD, Nizhenkovskaya IV, Kozak ND, Konovalova LV. Trends in professional training of pharmacy specialists in Ukraine. Med Perspect. 2020;25(3):4-8. Available from: http://journals.uran.ua/index.php/2307-0404/article/view/214543
11. Reva TD. Competence approach in teaching chemistry of future pharmacists: theoretical and methodological principles. «Edelweiss» Publishing Company. Kyiv; 2017.
12. Reva TD, Nizhenkovska IV, Chkhalo OM, Stuchynska NV. The state and prospects of development of national higher pharmaseutical education. Med Perspect. 2020;25(2):19-25. Available from: doi:10.26641/2307-0404.2020.2.206336
13. Sergeevna SM, Efimovna LE. Improving training of pharmaceutical specialists for consultation in pharmacy organizations using interactive forms of education. Pharmacophore. 2020;11(2):7-14.
14. Strategies for the development of the information society in Ukraine for 2013-2020. Available from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/386-2013-%D1%80#n8
15. Stuchynska NV, Tkachenko YP. Didactic principles formation of professional competencies of students at higher medical educational institutions by means of information and educational environment in the process of studying physical and mathematical disciplines. Collection of scientific works of Kamyanets-Podilsky National University named after Ivan Ogienko. Ser Pedagog. 2010;1(16):60-2. Available from: http://journals.uran.ua/index.php/2307-4507/article/view/32635/29236
16. Tleuzhanova GK, Sarzhanova GB, Joldanova DK, Eskzinova ZA, Assanova DN. The role of it technologies in the formation of student leadership. J Adv Pharm Educ Res. 2019;9(2):89-94.
17. Sadivnychyi V, Bondarenko O, Zhylenko I, Prokopenko N, Nizhehorodtsev V, Kucherenko I. The development of interactive teaching methods for students using computer technology. Int J Manag. 2020;11(6):1002-11. Available from: http://www.iaeme.com/MasterAdmin/uploadfolder/IJM_11_06_088/IJM_11_06_088.pdf
18. Zhdan VM, Bobyrev VM, Bilash SM, Belyaeva OM. Modern educational environment of higher medical educational institution as a factor of its competitiveness. Med Educ. 2017;3:40-5. Available from: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/276622335.pdf
19. Fauziah F, Surachman E, Muhtadi A. Integration of service quality and quality function deployment as an effort of pharmaceutical service improvement on outpatient in a referral Hospital Karawang Indonesia. J Adv Pharm Educ Res. 2019;9(2):13-23.
20. Kotvitska AA, Kubarieva IV, Lekhmak IB, Karpenko LA, Havrysh NB, Zhirova IV. The international experience study of organization of medical and pharmaceutical care to the population in emergency situations. J Adv Pharm Edu Res. 2019;9(3):7-12.
21. Tulasi SL, Swamy AV, Peddi P, Ganji RR. Development and Validation of Analytical Method for Determination of Esomeprazole in Pharmaceutical Effluents Using Reverse Phase High-Performance Liquid Chromatography. Int J Pharm Phytopharmacol Res. 2019;9:71-80.
Patel PK, Janghel V, Chandel SS, Sahu J. Madhuca indica (Mahua)-Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and Economical Importance for Tribal People of Chhattisgarh State. Int J Pharm Phytopharmacol Res. 2019;9(3):16-28.