Myocardial infarction (MI) remains the leading cause of death in patients with coronary heart disease (СHD) worldwide. Over the past twenty years, there has been a tendency to increase the prevalence of congenital disorders of connective tissue. The relevance of this problem is due not only to the growing occurrence of undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia (UCTD) and a variety of complications but also to medical and social problems resulting from associated somatic diseases. Considering the high social significance of the problem of CHD on the background of UCTD, and because it affects mainly people of working age, this study aimed to investigate stigmas of dysplasia in women with Q-MI on the background of UCTD. The most common stigmas of dysembryogenesis in patients with UCTD were various anomalies of the hands and feet (100%), ophthalmic stigmas and microanomalies of the auricles (90% each), varicose veins of the lower extremities (33.3%) and easy formation of hematomas at insignificant damage (20%). Correlations were found in women with UCTD between the number of markers and the frequency of detection of the diagonal fold of the earlobe (r=+0.79; p<0.05), blue sclera (r=+0.77; p<0.05), radial-lacunar type of iris (r=+0.66; p<0.05), varicose veins of the lower extremities (r=+0.73; p<0.05) and easy formation of hematomas at insignificant damage (r=+0.51; p<0.05). Thus, the above markers of UCTD can be considered as prognostic criteria for the complicated course of CHD, which will allow further development of new approaches to the detection of such individuals and their differentiated therapy.
1. Cardiovascular diseases - the main cause of death of Ukrainians. Conclusions from the study of the global burden of disease in 2019 [Internet]. Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine; [2021 Jan 04]. [In Ukrainian]. Available from: https://phc.org.ua/news/sercevo-sudinni-zakhvoryuvannya-golovna-prichina-smerti-ukrainciv-visnovki-z-doslidzhennya
2. Ischemic heart disease and myocardial infarction at a young age [Internet]. Panacea Medical Center; [2019 Sep 24]. [In Ukrainian]. Available from: https://panacea.cv.ua/ishemichna-hvoroba-sertsya-ta-infarkt-miokarda-v-molodomu-vitsi/
3. Alanazi A, Alghanim MH, Alamer AJ, Alshaqaqiq MA, Al Busaeed MM, Alahmed AH, et al. Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients’ Knowledge Regarding the Modifiable Risk Factors of Heart Disease. Int J Pharm Res Allied Sci. 2020;9(2):210-6.
4. Ghazwani AH, Osman NN, Balamash KS. Role of Gamma-irradiated Basil (Ocimum basilicum) in the Alleviation of Heart Toxicity Induced by Arsenic in Rats. Int J Pharm Phytopharmacol Res. 2020;10(2):101-9.
5. Vershinina MV, Nechaeva GI, Gudilin VA. Relative cardiovascular risk in young patients with connective tissue dysplasia. Therapy. 2020;6:40-4. [In Russian]. doi:10.18565/therapy.2020.6.40-44
6. Chernykh MO. Coronary artery disease on the background of non-differentiated dysplasia of connective tissue: course peculiarities, aspects of diagnosis and prognosis. (Dys. kand. med. nauk). DVNZ Ivano-Frankiv. nats. med. un-t., Ivano-Frankivsk. 2016. [In Ukrainian].
7. Chernykh MO. Q-myocardial infarction on the background of undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia: peculiarities of complications. Proceedings of the international symposium. “Non-infectious diseases: key factors influencing the quality and duration of life”. Kharkiv: Ukraine; 2020. p. 181.
8. Bokeriya LA, Buharin VA, Rabotnikov VS, Alshibaya MD. Surgical treatment of patients with coronary heart disease with lesions of the brachiocephalic arteries. A.N. Bakulev NCSSKH RAMN. 1999:76-83. [In Russian].
9. Chernykh MO, Berezovskyi AM, Shamrai VA, Postolovskyi LYu. Clinical and morphological changes of the cardiovascular system in patients with cardioneurosis (neurocirculatory dystonia). Rep Vinnytsia Natl Med Univ. 2019;3(23):515-21. [In Ukrainian].
10. Solyeyko OV, Rykalo NA, Osypenko IP, Soleyko LP. Syndrome of undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia: from the concept of pathogenesis to treatment strategy. Tutorial. Vinnytsia, Ukraine: Nova Knyha. 2014. [In Ukrainian].
11. Unified clinical protocol of emergency, primary, secondary (specialized), and tertiary (highly specialized) medical care and medical rehabilitation "Acute coronary syndrome with ST-segment elevation". Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Pub. L. 2014;(445). [In Ukrainian].
12. Shaparenko PF. Mathematical morphology - the way to objectify research. Proceedings of the international symposium “Principles of proportion, symmetry, structural harmony and mathematical modeling in morphology”. Vinnytsia, Ukraine; 1997. 3-6 pp. [In Russian].
13. Zemcovskij EV. Connective tissue dysplasias of the heart. St. Petersburg, Russia: TOO Politeks–Nord–Vest; 2000. [In Russian].
14. Nechaeva GI, Yakovlev VM, Konev VP, Druk IV, Morozov SL. Connective tissue dysplasia: main clinical syndromes, diagnosis formulation, treatment. Lechashchij vrach. 2008;2:22-5. [In Russian].
15. Mehta LS, Beckie TM, DeVon HA, Grines CL, Krumholz HM, Johnson MN, et al. American Heart Association Cardiovascular Disease in Women and Special Populations Committee of the Council on Clinical Cardiology, Council on Epidemiology and Prevention, Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing, and Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research. Acute Myocardial Infarction in Women: A Scientific Statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2016;133(9):916-47. doi:10.1161/CIR.0000000000000351
16. Miroshnichenko EP, Dranenko NY, Goryanskaya IY, Gagarina AA, Ushakov AV. Serum aldosterone level dynamics and cardiac remodeling in myocardial infarction patients with undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia treated with selective aldosterone receptors blocker. Eurasian Cardiol J. 2018;3:10-3.
17. Tweet MS, Kok SN, Hayes SN. Spontaneous coronary artery dissection in women: What is known and what is yet to be understood. Clin Cardiol. 2018;41(2):203-10. doi:10.1002/clc.22909
18. Solyeykо OV, Osypenko IP, Galych TV, Chernykh MO. Assessment of rehabilitation potential in patients with vascular dysfunction caused by undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia. Wiad Lek. 2017;70(2 pt 2):282-5.
19. Grahame R. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. S Afr Med J. 2016;106(1):S45-6. doi:10.7196/SAMJ.2016.v106i6.10991
20. Inayet N, Hayat JO, Kaul A, Tome M, Child A, Poullis A. Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Marfan Syndrome and Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2018;4854701. doi:10.1155/2018/4854701