Treatment of wounds of various genesis (surgical, purulent, gunshot wounds) remains a pressing problem today. Along with the improvement of treatment methods, the methods of combat operations are also being improved. At the same time, the change of approaches to traditional methods of wound treatment promotes the growth of resistant forms of microorganisms. All these complicate the treatment of wounds and the course of the wound process. For the treatment of wounds using a wide arsenal of drugs (antibiotics, local antiseptics) in various dosage forms (ointments, sprays, powders, solutions). Traditionally, the main elements of complex local therapy of wounds are antimicrobial drugs on a hydrophilic basis, in particular on a polyethylene glycol base with high osmotic activity. Therefore, the development of combined drugs with prolonged action with osmotic activity, which can absorb exudate but does not lead to the formation of a dry crust on the wound surface, is relevant.
1. Shrivastava KB, Gopaiah GV, Rao S. Lipid-Polymer Based Nanoparticles as a New Generation Therapeutic Delivery Platform for Ulcerative Colitis in Vitro/In Vivo Evaluation. Pharmacophore. 2019;10(4):15-27.
2. Dib N, Sebba FZ, Sebti H, Kada SO. Preparation and Characterization of Macroporous Hydrogels from Copolymers Networks. Int J Pharm Res Allied Sci. 2019;8(1):202-6.
3. Narimene EK, Zohra SF, Mustapha R. In Vitro Study of the Antimicrobial Effect of Synthesized Copolymer Compounds against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli strains. Pharmacophore. 2019;10(3):82-8.
4. Ashjaran A, Sheybani S. Drug Release of Bacterial Cellulose as Antibacterial Nano Wound Dressing. Int J Pharm Res Allied Sci. 2019;8(3):137-43.
5. Khan KI, Akmal M, Waqas A, Mahmood S. Role of prophylactic antibiotics in Milligan Morgan hemorrhoidectomy–a randomized control trial. Int J Surg. 2014;12(8):868-71.
6. Gottrup F. Trends in surgical wound healing. Scand J Surg. 2008;97(3):220-5.
7. Lena D, Alyona V. The study of properties of the matrix for periodontal films based on Metronidazole, Chlorhexidine and Glucosamine. Int J Pharm Tech Res. 2016;9(2):9-12.
8. Vlasenko ІA, Davtyan LL. Technological method creations of dable-layer medicinal films on the polymeric basis. Farm Zh. 2010(6):53-4. Available from: https://pharmj.org.ua/index.php/journal/article/view/747
9. Konovalova MV, Kurek DV, Litvinets SG, Martinson EA, Varlamov VP. Preparation and characterization of cryogels based on pectin and chitosan. Prog Chem Appl Chitin Deriv. 2016;21:114-21.
10. Konovalova MV, Markov PA, Durnev EA, Kurek DV, Popov SV, Varlamov VP. Preparation and biocompatibility evaluation of pectin and chitosan cryogels for biomedical application. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2017;105(2):547-56.
11. Shmatenko O, Tarasenko V, Davtian L, Drozdova A, Shmatenko V. Problems of the highest health care. 2012;(31):306-9. Available from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/prvozd_2012_31_44
12. Davtyan L, Reva D, Maletska Z. Technological aspects of dental medical films with chlorhexidine and decamethoxine. Int J Pharm Tech. 2015;7(1):8166-73.