The children's health is one of the significant issues of the families, schools and governments all over the world. Considering the importance of their health, the aim of this research is to designate the emergence of speed and power abilities in children aged 13–14 years on their coordination abilities. By using a tapping test, the strength of the nervous system is diagnosed, and Speed-strength abilities were determined by arm strength, torso strength, leg strength. Furthermore, coordination abilities were determined by using a test called the "shuttle run 3x10" test. The results of the tests and research indicate that the control group improved by 2-6% and there were more significant changes in the experimental group. Indicators enhanced by 11-17%. The study concluded that if you perform exercises to develop the speed and strength qualities of children aged 13-14 during physical education lessons at school, these indicators will improve coordination abilities.
1. Shuba LV. Modern approach to implementation of health-related technology for primary school children. Pedagog, Psychol, Med-Biol Probl Phys Train Sports. 2016;20(2):66-71. doi:10.15561/18189172.2016.0210
2. De Giorgio A, Kuvacic G, Milic M, Padulo J. The Brain and Movement: How Physical Activity Affects the Brain. Monten J Sports Sci Med. 2018;7(2):63-8. doi:10.26773/mjssm.180910
3. Kainov AN, Kuryerova GI. Working programs. Physical Culture. Grades 1-11. Comprehensive program of physical education of schoolchildren. Teacher; 2019. p. 169.
4. Bozdoğan TK, Kızılet A. The effect of coordination and plyometric exercises on agility, jumping, and endurance ability in badminton players. Int J Sports Exerc Train Sci. 2017;3(4):178-87. doi:10.18826/useeabd.345236
5. Jekauc D, Wagner MO, Herrmann C, Hegazy K, Woll A. Does Physical Self-Concept Mediate the Relationship between Motor Abilities and Physical Activity in Adolescents and Young Adults? PLoS One. 2017;12(1):1-18. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0168539
6. Georgiy P. The development of speed-power qualities of schoolchildren with different typologies applying coordination training. Pedagog, psychol, med-biol probl phys train sports. 2019;23(1):43-6. doi:10.15561/18189172.2019.0107
7. Bas H, Mark DSC. Sensitive Periods to Train General Motor Abilities in Children and Adolescents: Do They Exist? A Critical Appraisal. Strength Cond J. 2020;42(6):7-14. doi:10.1519/SSC.0000000000000545.
8. Solum M, Lorås H, Pedersen AV. A Golden Age for Motor Skill Learning? Learning of an Unfamiliar Motor Task in 10-Year-Olds, Young Adults, and Adults, When Starting From Similar Baselines. Front Psychol. 2020;11:538. doi:10.3389/fpsyg.2020.00538
9. Gavin C, Tony P, Christine J, Starla MC. Differentiating Instruction in Physical Education: Personalization of Learning. J Phys Educ Recreat Dance. 2017;88(7):44-50. doi:10.1080/07303084.2017.1340205.
10. Van Munster M, Lauren L, Michelle G. Universal Design for Learning and Differentiated Instruction in Physical Education. Adapt Phys Activ Q. 2019;36(3):1-19. doi:10.1123/apaq.2018-0145.
11. Jarvis JM, Pill SA, Noble AG. Differentiated Pedagogy to Address Learner Diversity in Secondary Physical Education. J Phys Educ Recreat Dance. 2017;88(8):46-54. doi:10.1080/07303084.2017.1356771
12. Polevoy GG. Development of the Speed of Movement and Coordination Abilities of Pupils with Use of Exercise Classics. Int J Educ Sci. 2019;26(1-3):9-13. doi:10.31901/24566322.2019/26.1-3.1083
13. El-Ashker S, Hassan A, Taiar R, Tilp M. Long jump training emphasizing plyometric exercises are more effective than traditional long jump training: A randomized controlled trial. J Hum Sport Exerc. 2019;14(1):215-24. doi:10.14198/jhse.2019.141.18
14. Kota T, Sumiaki M, Seiji U, Naokazu M, Hiroaki K. Effect of abdominal bracing training on strength and power of trunk and lower limb muscles. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2016;116(9):1703-13. doi:10.1007/s00421-016-3424-9.
15. Dhahbi W, Chaabene H, Chaouachi A, Padulo J, Behm DG, Cochrane J, et al. Kinetic analysis of push-up exercises: a systematic review with practical recommendations. Sports Biomech. 2018;21(2). doi:10.1080/14763141.2018.1512149.
16. Lanting Zh, Rong He, Yuanwei L, Fei Sh, Ying X, Ping Zh. Report of a patient with refractory atrial tachycardia whose heart rate was controlled using ivabradine. J Int Med Res. 2022;50(3):03000605221081727. doi:10.1177/03000605221081727
17. Ghaderpour S, Ghiasi R, Hamidian G, Heydari H, Keyhanmanesh R. Voluntary exercise improves spermatogenesis and testicular apoptosis in type 2 diabetic rats through alteration in oxidative stress and mir-34a/SIRT1/p53 pathway. Iran J Basic Med Sci. 2021;24(1):58-65. doi:10.22038/ijbms.2020.49498.11314
18. Gholamian S, Attarzadeh Hosseini S, Rashidlamir A, Aghaalinjad H. The effects of interval aerobic training on mesenchymal biomarker gene expression, the rate of tumor volume, and cachexia in mice with breast cancer. Iran J Basic Med Sci. 2020;23(2):244-50. doi:10.22038/ijbms.2019.39535.9375
19. Koelen JA, Mansueto AC, Finnemann A, deKoning L, vander Heijde CM, Vonk P, et al. COVID‐19 andmental health among at ‐ risk university students: Aprospective study into risk and protective factors. Int J Methods Psychiatr Res. 2022;31(1):e1901. doi:10.1002/mpr.1901KOELENET AL.-9 of 9
20. Passavanti G, Paoli A, Rizzato A, Ceccarelli I, Fiorenzani P, Casini I, et al. Age and training intensity differently affect male runners' endocrine and sexual parameters. Chin J Physiol. 2022;65(1):37-45.
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved - Archives of Pharmacy Practice
Developed by Archives of Pharmacy Practice