Logical strategy is the heart of drug investigation. The current work endeavored to foster precise, straightforward, and delicate techniques for concurrent assessment of rabeprazole and levosulpiride. The overlay range of levosulpiride and rabeprazole display λmax of 288 nm and 282 nm for LEVO and RABE. Standard adjustment bends for levosulpiride and rabeprazole were straight with connection coefficient (r) values in the scope of 0.9998-0.9997 at all chosen frequencies. The precision of the technique was affirmed by recuperation contemplated from the tablet at three distinct degrees of 80%, 100 percent, and 120% recuperation in the scope of 99.97-100 percent legitimizes the exactness of the strategy. Intraday and Interday accuracy was checked for UV strategy, and % RSD was viewed as under 2 for UV technique. The created strategy is a fast device for routine examination of rabeprazole and levosulpiride in the mass and the drug dose structure. Considering the possible general improvement of phony medication portions, the proposed strategy could be important for the quality control research offices in developing countries.
1. Grasselli J. The Analytical Approach. American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1983.
2. Sigga S. Survey of Analytical Chemistry. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1968.
3. Sharma BK. Instrumental Methods of Analysis. 16th ed, Goel Publishing House, Meerat.
4. Skoog DA, Holler FJ, Nieman TA. Molecular Spectroscopy. In: Principles of instrumental analysis. 5th ed. Singapore: Thomson Asia Pte. Ltd, 2004;342-4.
5. Sethi PD. Quantitative analysis of Drugs in pharmaceutical formulation. 2nd ed, 33-41.
6. Backett AH, Stenlake JB. Practical pharmaceutical chemistry, 4th ed. 2004;(2):1-2.
7. Mutalik C, Hsiao YC, Chang YH, Krisnawati DI, Alimansur M, Jazidie A, et al. high uv-vis-nir light-induced antibacterial activity by heterostructured tio2-fes2 nanocomposites. Int J Nanomed. 2020;15:8911-20.
8. Zabl J, Nørgaard-Nielsen HU, Fynbo JP, Laursen P, Ouchi M, Kjærgaard P. Deep rest-frame far-UV spectroscopy of the giant Lyman α emitter ‘Himiko’. Mon Not R Astron Soc. 2015;451(2):2050-70.
9. Validation of Compendial Methods, USP29, 3050-3053S.
10. Bakshi SM. Understanding Analytical Method Validation. Pharma Times, 1999: 15-20.
11. ICH Guidance on Analytical Method Validation, International Convention on Quality for the Pharmaceutical Industry, Toronto, Canada, 2002.
12. Kemp W. Organic spectroscopy, ELBS. Hampshire. 1993:69.
13. Skoog DA, Holler FJ, Crouch SR. Principles of Instrumental Analysis. Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole, Thomson. 2007:1-13.
14. Baron CP, Bro R, Skibsted LH, Andersen HJ. Direct measurement of lipid peroxidation in oil-in-water emulsions using multiwavelength derivative UV-spectroscopy. J Agri Food Chem. 2021;45(5):1741-5.
15. Özdemir K, Toröz İ, Uyak V. Assessment of trihalomethane formation in chlorinated raw waters with differential UV spectroscopy approach. Sci World J. 2019;2013(890854):1-8.
16. Yoganand BD, JAP MP, Sanjay DS. UV spectrophotometric method for simultaneous estimation of rabeprazole sodium and levosulpiride in bulk and tablet dosage form. Scholars Res. 2013;5(3):163-8.
17. Charde MS, Sanghani M, Welankiwar AS, Kumar J, Chakole RD. Development of validated UV spectrophotometric method for the simultaneous estimation of rabeprazole sodium and levosulpiride in capsule dosage form. Int J Pharm Chem. 2013;3(4):87-97.