The article considers the theoretical and practical aspects of planning, creation, and functioning of the informational and educational environment of the Bogomolets National Medical University based on the distance learning platform LIKAR_NMU. The definitions and some conditions met by the modern educational environment of the Medical (Pharmaceutical) Institution of Higher Education (M(P)HEI) were analyzed. The basic educational and methodical resources that ensure the formation and functioning of the informational and educational environment of modern M(P)HEI were identified. The functional structure of the educational environment based on distance learning technologies was determined by the system of educational process goals, and the educational activities consisted of problem-oriented blocks. The main features of the informational and educational environment of M(P)HEI in distance learning were established. The informational and educational environment model of the Bogomolets National Medical University was offered. The core of the informational and educational environment is the official portal of the university, and the system includes informational, educational information, and educational technology. The main advantages of using functional peculiarities of the automated control system and distance learning platform were analyzed. The comparison of activities on the distance learning platform and in the automated control system, depending on user roles, was covered. The area of responsibility of technical support was described and the structure of the distance learning platform LIKAR_NMU was demonstrated. The results of an online survey of the research department from teaching staff and students of different faculties on the quality of distance learning at the university are presented.
1. Eltayeb LB, Alharthi NS, Elmosaad YM, Waggiallah HA. Students’ perception on E. Learning and Remote Exams during COVID 19 Outbreak 2020. Int J Pharm Phytopharmacol Res. 2020;10(5):142-8.
2. Eltayeb LB. An update about Coronaviruses with Emphasis on Newly Emerged COVID 19. J Biochem Technol. 2020;11(3):14-20.
3. Regulations on distance learning. [cited 2021 May 15]. Available from: http://vnz.org.ua/dystantsijna-osvita/polozhennja-kmu?start=6.
4. Bykov VY, Vernygora SM, Hurzhii AM, Novohatko LM, Spirin OM, Shyshkina MP. Design and use of open cloud-oriented educational and scientific environment of higher education institution. Inf Technol Learn Tools. 2019;6(74):1-19.
5. Hurzhii AM, Kartashova LA, Lapinskyi VV. Informatization of general secondary education in Ukraine. Reports of the XIII International Scientific Conference «Modern Advances in Science and Education», Netanya (Israel); 2018. p. 9-13.
6. Zhdan VM, Bobyrov VM, Bilash SM, Bieliaieva OM. Modern educational environment of a higher medical educational institution as a factor of its competitiveness. Med Educ. 2017;3:40-5.
7. Morze NV, Varchenko-Trotsenko LO. The use of wiki-technologies for the organization of the educational environment of a modern university. Open Educ Environ Mod Univ. 2015;1:115-25.
8. Spirin OM, Vakaliuk TA. Criteria for selecting open web-based technologies for teaching basic programming to future computer science teachers. Inf Technol Learn Tools. 2017;4(60):275-87.
9. Tryus YuV, Sotulenko OO. Creation of support systems for distance learning of medical workers on the basis of Moodle. Automation and computer-integrated technologies in production and education: state, achievements, development prospects: materials All-Ukrainian. scientific-practical Internet conference (AKIT-2017). The Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy. Cherkasy; 2017. p. 259-61.
10. Franchuk VM. Methods of teaching informative disciplines in pedagogical universities using web-based systems: a monograph. Kyiv: National Pedagogical Dragomanov University; 2020. 434 p.
11. Nizhenkovska ІV, Revа TD, Stuchynska NV, Chkhalo OM. Status, and prospects of development of national higher pharmaceutical education. Med Perspect. 2020 [cited 2021 May 15];25(2):19. Available from: https://doi.org/10.26641/2307-0404.2020.2.206336.
12. Reva TD. Competency-based approach in teaching Chemistry to the future pharmacists: Theoretical and methodological framework [monograph]. Ed. supervisor: I.V. Nizhenkovskaya, Kyiv, Ukraine: Edelweiss Publishing Company; 2017. 456 p.
13. Stuchynska NV, Tkachenko YP. Didactic principles formation of professional competencies of students at higher medical educational institutions by means of information and educational environment in the process of studying physical and mathematical disciplines. Collection of scientific works of Kamyanets-Podilsky National University named after Ivan Ogienko. Series Pedagog. 2010 [cited 2021 May 15];1(16):60-2. Available from: http://journals.uran.ua/index.php/2307- 4507/article/view/32635/29236.
14. Stuchynska NV, Belous IV, Mykytenko PV. Use of modern cloud services in radiological diagnostics training. Wiad Lek. 2021 [cited 2021 May 17];74(3(2)):589-95. Available from: doi.org/10.36740/WLEK202103205.
15. Kasatkin DI, Tverezovska NT. Information and educational learning environment: history, classification and functions. Sci notes Ternopil Volodymyr Hnatiuk Natl Pedagog Univ. Series: Pedagogy. 2011;3:190-6.
16. Zhaldak MI. Some features of Ukrainian-language information terminology. Sci J Natl Pedagog Dragomanov Univ. Series 2. Computer-based learning systems. 2019;2(28):3-9.