In the present paper we considered and substantiated necessity monitoring health status of student youth and maintained a healthy lifestyle within quality management systems educational process institution of higher education o n the example Lviv Polytechnic National University. It has been established that the quality of education is affected by various factors, but the greatest risks and threats to the education of higher education students are related to their health. The performed meta-analysis and statistical sources analyzed the relatively general health of young people in Ukraine. The questionnaire which consisted of separate blocks, concerning such bad habits like smoking, drug addiction, alcohol consumption, contraceptive issues, sports, healthy lifestyle, vaccinations, etc. was processed. The processed results presented in this study, indicate the need to promote a healthy lifestyle and monitoring of the student youth environment, which often forms a tendency to bad habits. A meta-analysis of a new bad habit - internet addiction, which may be formed especially actively in connection with the Сovid-19 pandemic was conducted and the need for online learning in higher education was investigated. For students a questionnaire was developed on their use of internet resources in the process of study and recreation, and a survey was conducted. According to the survey results, reasonable recommendations are provided on the need to give advice to students on the proper use of internet resources.
1. National report for 2017 on the drug situation in Ukraine. [Internet]. Kyiv: Public Health Alliance International Charitable Foundation; 2017. [Quoted 2021 Тр. 04] 176 с. Available from: http://aph.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/National-report-2017.pdf
2. Matsoha Т. Internet addiction of Ukrainian youth: the current state of the problem. Public. [Internet] 2017 Тр. [Quoted 2021 Тр. 04]. Available from: https://commons.com.ua/uk/internet-zalezhnist/
3. Ministry of Social Policy. Information on the results of the study on the topic: "Smoking, alcohol and drug use among adolescents studying: prevalence and trends in Ukraine." [Internet] [updated 2016 September. 20; Quoted 2021 May. 04]. Available from: https://www.msp.gov.ua/news/10515.html?PrintVersion
4. Zayarnyuk N, Krychkovska A, Fedorova O, Zhurahivska L, Palyukha A. Problems of nicotine addiction: the needs and the development of optimal medicines forms: Monographic series Promoting healthy lifestyle, Human health: realities and prospects, edited by N.V. Skotna V. Drohobych: Posvit, 2017:11-22.
5. Shevchenko VV. Pedagogical conditions for the introduction of Internet technologies in the process of studying the disciplines of the information cycle Scientific journal NPU. S. 5: Pedagogical sciences: realities and prospects [Internet]. 2015; [Quoted 2021 Тр. 04]; 51:317-23. Available from: enpuir.npu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/.../Shevchenko.pdf.
6. Hanawi SA, Saat NZ, Zulkafly M, Hazlenah H, Taibukahn NH, Yoganathan D, et al. Impact of a Healthy Lifestyle on the Psychological Well-being of University Students. Int J Pharm Res Allied Sci. 2020;9(2):1-7.
7. Alsulami SA, Alqarni AM, Felemban DF, Alshawaf YY, Alsulami SK, Belal SH, et al. An overview of urinary tract infection diagnosis and management approach in primary health care centers: literature review. Pharmacophore. 2020;11(6):104-7.
8. Shestera AA, Kijunova VY, Kiku PF, Kuzmina TN, Sturova EV. The characteristics of health condition of students of medical university. Probl Sotsialnoi Gig Zdravookhranenniiai Istor Med. 2020;28(3):400-4. doi: 10.32687/0869-866x-2020-28-3-400-404.
9. SSU ISO 9001:2015 (ISO 9001:2015, IDT) Quality management systems. Requirements. Kyiv: SE «URTC»; 2016. 22 р.
10. SSU ISO 19011:2012 (ISO 19011:2011, IDT) Guidelines for auditing management systems. Kyiv: SE «URTC»; 2013. 29 р.
11. Standards and recommendations for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG). Kyiv: LLC «CS»; 2015. 32 р.
12. SSU IEC/ISO 31010:2013 Risk management. Methods of general risk assessment. (IEC/ISO 31010:2009, IDT). Kyiv: SE «URTC»; 2015.74 с. BZ №12-2013/552.
13. Brueva V. Adaptation of a higher education institution in terms of implementing a quality management system in accordance with the standard SSU ISO series 9001:2009 (on the example of the Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy). Measuring Equipment and Metrology 2013. [Internet]. [Quoted 2021 May 04]; 74:163-8. Available from: http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/ntb/24182/1/35-163-168.pdf
14. Report on the drug and alcohol situation in Ukraine for 2019 (according to 2018) [Quoted 2021 May 04]; 41 с. Available from: https://cmhmda.org.ua › uploads › 2020/03 › Zvit
15. MHU calculated the number of injecting drug users in Ukraine. Many young people already have a syndrome of dependence on these substances. TNS.ua [Quoted 2018 June 27; quoted 2021 May 04]. Available from: https://tsn.ua/zdorovya/moz-pidrahuvalo-skilki-v-ukrayini-in-yekciynih-narkomaniv-1177812.html
16. National report for 2017 on the drug situation in Ukraine (According to 2016. In-depth review of the drug situation in Ukraine for the European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction [Internet]. Kyiv. State Institution Ukrainian Monitoring and Medical Center for Drugs and Alcohol of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine; 2017 [quoted 2021 May 15]; 658 р. Available from: http://aph.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/National-report-2017.pdf
17. Kononets N, Zhamardiy V, Nestulya O, Nestulya S, Tsina V, Petrenko L, et al. Structural Components of Physical and Health-Improving Educational Activity of Student Youth in the Distance Educational Process. Int J Appl Exerc Physiol. 2021;10 (2):87-94.
18. Lenz AS. Evidence for Relationships Between Hope, Resilience, and Mental Health Among Youth. J of Couns Dev. 2021;99(1):96-103.
19. Saberi P, McCuistian C, Agnew E, Wootton AR, Legnitto Packard DA, Dawson-Rose C. Video-Counseling Intervention to Address HIV Care Engagement, Mental Health, and Substance Use Challenges: A Pilot Randomized Clinical Trial for Youth and Young Adults Living with HIV. Telemed Rep. 2021;2(1):14-25. doi: 10.1089/tmr.2020.0014
20. Yaroshyk M, Malanchyk Н, Solovei A. Assessment of the state of emotional health of Ukrainian university student youth that is involved into different levels of physical activity. 2020;6:467-75. doi: 10.17770/sie2020vol6.4867
21. Kashefi F, Bakhtiari A, Pasha H, Nasiri Amiri F, Bakouei F, Attitudes St. About Reproductive Health in Public Universities: A Cross-Sectional Study. Int Q Community Health Educ. 2021;41(2):133-42. doi: 10.1177/0272684X20916599.
22. Griban G, Dikhtiarenko Z, Yeromenko E, Lytvynenko A, Koval A, Ramsey I, et al. Influence of positive and negative factors on the university students’ health. Wiad Lek. 2020;73(8):1735-46. doi: 10.36740/WLek202008128
23. Perry CL, Creamer MR, Chaffee BW, Unger JB, Sutfin EL, Kong G, et al. Research on Youth and Young Adult Tobacco Use, 2013-2018, From the Food and Drug Administration-National Institutes of Health Tobacco Centers of Regulatory Science. Nicotine Tob Res. 2020;22(7):1063-76. doi: 10.1093/ntr/ntz059.