Today there is a large number of scientific publications in which the heterocyclic systems of 1,2,4-triazole and their derivatives are studied. Many of the medications, which contain compounds with the 1,2,4-triazole ring, were discovered and applied in practice. For many years, 1,2,4-triazole derivatives remain the object of close attention of scientists of various scientific fields. The unique properties of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives include high reactivity, which allows different modification of this system, practical absence of toxicity of these derivatives, and the presence of a wide range of biological and pharmacological properties.
For our research, we find the most promising compound for the study of acute toxicity. There is BKP-115, which shows interesting results in the classification of substances for toxicity class IV-V. The purpose of the work is to study the toxicity of substance BKP-115 on rats and mice of both sexes at long-term intragastric introduction, macroscopic examination of internal organs, and histostructure of internal organs.
1. Vashchyk Y, Shcherbyna R, Parchenko V, Bushueva I, Gutyj B, Fotina H, et al. Histological study of a corrective influence of a compound potassium 2-((4-amino-5-(morpholinomethyl)-4h-1, 2, 4-triazol-3-yl) thio) acetate (pkr-173) on the state of chicken's liver under infection by pseudomonas aeruginosa. Ankara Üniv Ecz Fak Derg. 2020;44(1):1-7.
2. Karpun EA, Parchenko V. Synthesis, physico-chemical properties and antigypoxic activity of certain s-derivatives 4-r-5 - ((3- (pyridin-4-yl) -1h-1,2,4-tyl) -4h-1,2,4-triazol-3-thioles. Pharm J. 2020;75(6):56-64.
3. Borisenko NN, Bushueva IV, Parchenko VV, Gubenko IY, Mykhailiuk YО, Riznyk OI, et al. Anti-Inflammatory, Antiviral Veterinary Medicine with Immuno-Modulating Activity. Res J Pharm Technol. 2019 Nov 30;12(11):5255-9.
4. Hunchak VM, Martynyshyn VP, Gutyj BV, Hunchak AV, Stefanyshyn OM, Parchenko VV. Impact of 1, 2, 4-thio-triazole derivative-based liniment on morphological and immunological blood parameters of dogs suffering from dermatomycoses. Regul Mech Biosyst. 2020 Mar 5;11(2):294-8.
5. Fortis Combi : http://www. Fortis-combi.com
6. Faller EM, Hernandez MT, Hernandez AM, Gabriel JR. Emerging Roles of Pharmacists in Global Health: An Exploratory Study on their Knowledge, Perception, and Competency. Arch Pharm Pract. 2020;11(1):40-6.
7. Dubey J, Singh A. Green Synthesis of TiO2 Nanoparticles Using Extracts of Pomegranate Peels for Pharmaceutical Application. Int J Pharm Phytopharmacol Res. 2019;9(1):85-7.
8. Zazharskyi V, Parchenko M, Parchenko V, Davydenko P, Kulishenko O, Zazharska N. Physicochemical properties of new s-derivatives of 5-(5-bromofuran-2-yl)-4-methyl-1,2,4-triazol-3-thiols. Chemistry and chemical technology issues, 2020;(6):50-8.
9. Borisenko NN, Medvedev KP, Vasyuk SA, Bushueva IV, Parchenko VV. Quantitative determination of trifuzol in the 2.5% injection solution by spectrophotometric method. Farm Zh. 2020 Mar 11(1):64-71.
10. Bihdan OA, Parchenko VV. Some aspects of synthesis 3-(2-florphenyl)-6-r1-[1, 2, 4] triazol [3, 4-b][1, 3, 4] thiadiazoleand 3-(2-, 3-ftorphenyl)-6-r2-7h [1, 2, 4] triazolo [3, 4-b][1, 3, 4] tiadiazines. Res J Pharm Biol Chem Sci. 2018 May 1;9(3):463-70.
11. Bushuieva IV, Klyosova KG, Parchenko VV, Gudzenko OP, Gutyj BV, Polova ZM, et al. Influence of the Carrier Type and Surfactants on the Trifuzole Emission from Veterinary Intrauterine Suppositories. Res J Pharm Technol. 2020 Nov 1;13(11):5407-10.
12. Shcherbyna RO, Danilchenko DM, Parchenko VV, Panasenko OI, Knysh EH, Hromyh NA, et al. Studying of 2-((5-R-4-R-1-4H-1, 2, 4-triazole-3-Yl) Thio) acetic acid salts influence on growth and progress of blackberries (KIOWA Variety) propagules. Res J Pharm Biol Chem Sci. 2017 May 1;8(3):975-9.
13. Shcherbyna RO, Danilchenko DM, Khromykh NO, Lykholat YV. The study of 2-((3-R-4-R1-4H-1, 2, 4-triazole-5-yl) thio) acetic acid salts as growth stimulators of winter wheat sprouts. News Pharm. 2017;1(89):61-5.
14. Prozorovsky BB. Statistical processing of the results of pharmacological research. Psychopharmacol Bionarcology. 2007;7(3-4):2090-120.
15. Stefanov OV. Preclinical research of drugs: a method. ecommendations. Kyiv: Avicenna. 2001. 528 p.
16. PASS. URL: http://www. ibmh.msk.su/PASS.
17. Lyapunov ON, Zagory VA, Georgievsky VP, Bezugloy EP. EU Council Directive on the approximation of laws, regulations, and administrative provisions of the European Communities on protection of animals used for experimental and other scientific purposes (86/609 / EEC). GMP of medicines. Kiev. Mariom. 1999; 508-45.